"video'ed game" voice: bottled snapple
🍜 noodle additions for when your spoons🔋are low, meat and non-vegan
For when I'm making ramen packages and my spoons are low. Granted, I wouldn't do all these at once: usually 1 meat, 1 veg, and maybe a protein addition.
• leftover meat: dicing stuff can sometimes be more work, but chicken nuggets / strips are good. popcorn chicken can be used directly. i'll cook way too much popcorn chicken, then fridge 2/3 of it to use in noodles later.
• deli meat: ham or chicken sometimes can be bought shredded, but if it isn't i just tear the deli slices into shreds.
• frozen broccoli florets: toss some in with the water and it will cook as it boils.
• baby spinach: i love this one cause I can buy a tub of it and toss a handful in with the noodles. it doesn't need to be chopped or anything it'll just wilt down to bite-sized bits.
**Allergy Zone** ⚠️
• 🥜 peanut butter: a teaspoon adds some more protein
• 🍤 frozen cooked shrimp with the tails already removed: can be hard to find, but if you do they can just be boiled with the water like broccoli
• 🥜 sliced almonds: half a handful is enough
Had a great lunch out with my fiancée hitting up a café for coffee and then a diner for some wholesome burgers and dogs. Chicago style hotdogs are pretty rad, glad i finally got one.
If anything good comes out of this year i hope its that patios continue to flourish. Loving the vibes of sitting in the sun and enjoying a coffee or a milkshake.
Alt of Luna the starspawn bunny girl. Rose fey 🌹 with a knack for kitchen witchery.
Currently omnivorous, trying to push more vegetarian.
Too Many Cooks - An instance for cooking and eating!