Bubble bubble making beef stock!
(Following without the carrots and celery: https://www.platingsandpairings.com/the-best-instant-pot-bone-broth/ )
invisible alcohol, sugar
Fake whiskey fudge. This recipe is simple and effective and its tons of alcohol.
120gr chocolate - best dark
450gr powdered sugar
130ml reasonable whiskey
1. Melt the chocolate
2. Place the powered sugar in a large bowl
3. Pour the whiskey on to the sugar and mix together well and fast
4. Add in the melted chocolate and mix, the fudge texture should come in quickly
5. Move in to a tray with baking paper
6. Cool in the fridge and cut in to squares after fudge hardes
* You can use two kinds of chocolate, attaching hebrew recipe with that effect
* I used Cognac/Brandy which also works
* you can add nuts and other stuff in to it
Got rum and Cognac. So made a variant of "Between the sheets". Didn't add the orange liqueur, gonna add some more sugar and blue cheese next time. Recipe: https://www.foodrepublic.com/recipes/between-the-sheets-cocktail-recipe/
meat, cheese (in salad), alcohol
So used the Zhug from last post, and some fermented bean chili's paste, with ground beef and soft tofu to make mapo tofu. Also added cabbage and broccoli to puff it up a bit instead of rice
Zhug hot sauce! We had lots of chills, so made it.
Chillies, cumin, black pepper, water, clove, chives, garlic, salt, recipe (Hebrew) its based on (red type):
alcohol, fire, sugar
There is also one with sprinkles
Forgot I also added:
* black Persian lemon
* garam masala
Made Chinese-style chicken cabbage and pumpkin stew.
You need an instant pot
The liquids and stew just taste amazing.
* 1kg chicken breast chopped
* big chunk of pumpkin in cubes
* onion chopped
* tsp of Sichuan peppers
* star anise
* black pepper
* Half a cabbage chopped
* 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
* coriander (with frozen tablet of fresh)
* Ginger powder, nice sprinkle
* Soy source
* Some form of chilli (used home made sauce)
1. Put instant pot to saute and fry the onions untill golden, I use butter
2. Add in the garlic for about 2-3 mins
3. Add in the cabbage on low saute, let is loose volume, stir so it does not burn
4. Add in chicken and soy sause to taste, this is your salt, add in spice. Let the chicken close, about 5 minutes
5. Add the rest of the ingredients and 2 - 3 cups of water, more soy sauce if you want more salt
6. Pressure cook on high pressure for 5 minutes, pressure release when done.
Foul Mudamms / fava beans dip
Its like humus but from a different bean!
Served with pita bread.
instant pot does wonders making this kind of stuff.
Recipe taken from here:
So @meigui made cheese muffins with cheddar, chard, kale, coconut flour, peppers, zucchini and like 5 eggs
I believe all food is beautiful
Too Many Cooks - An instance for cooking and eating!